discuss.green / Antragsgrün is committed to protect the privacy of our users as far as possible.
We therefore collect as little information as possible (e.g. we do not use tracking tools and do not
embed third-party content like social media scripts, webfonts or ads) and use all methods available to secure them.
Your data will be processed exclusively within the legal framework of the European Union,
particularly the General Data Protection Regulation.
This data protection statement provides you with information about the processing of your personal data
and your data protection rights when using our website.
II. Data privacy contact details
The Data Processor as defined in data protection legislation is
III. Storage of the data / processors
To provide this site, we have to use the services of two third parties:
- Netcup GmbH, located in Karlsruhe, Germany, is providing the hosting of the servers that discuss.green are running on.
- Mailjet SAS, located in Paris, France, is sending the notification e-mails.
We have signed Data Processing Agreements with both of them.
When opening our website, our system automatically logs some information about the browser and the opened website:
- Information about the used browser and operating system version.
- The internet service provider used by the user.
- The date and time of access.
- The address of the opened site.
- If the site was opened using a link from another website, this referrer is stored.
- For the IP adress, we only store the first half of the IP address, which makes it impossible to relate this entry to an individual person.
- The cookies PHPSESSID and _identity are storing information if you are logged in. The actual login information is stored on the server, however the codes stored in this cookie identify you as that user.
- The cookie _csrf prevents so-called "cross-site request forgery" attacks, to prevent malicious websites from making illegitimate actions on this site in your name.
VI. Creating an account, creating a site as administrator
To register an account, which is necessary to create a site on discuss.green, you need to provide a valid e-mail, your name and the name of the organization in whose behalf you are creating this site.
The e-mail is used to send several kind of notifications:
- Upon registration, a confirmation mail to confirm that the given e-mail address belongs to you.
- When you forget your password and want to restore it, a confirmation e-mail is sent to this address.
- When new motions, amendments etc. are created on sites that you are an administrator of, you can receive e-mail notifications.
- If you opt-in to specific type of notifications (like replies to comments you made), you will receive these notifications.
- If you are the administrator of a site, we might contact you for organizatorial issues (like important updates, maintainence downtimes, etc.)
The accounts remains active until you delete it. You will receive no more mails by us.
VII. Submitting motions, amendments
When creating a motion, amendment or comment to such a document, you will be asked to provide your name, optionally a organization in whose name you are submitting this motion, and, depending on the configuration of the individual site, your e-mail-address and/or phone number.
The name and organization name of the submitters will be public to all users of this site, as this is required to enable a transparent political debate and required by the statutes of many of the organizations using the site.
The e-mail-address and phone number provided are visible to the administrators of the organization operating this site and are meant for clarifying questions regarding the admissibleness of the submitted motion.
VII. Your Rights
You are entitled to the following rights regarding your data:
- You have a right to access and download the data we have stored about you as a person. This can be done on your user account page at "Data export".
- You can require us to correct inaccurate data or to erase your data, if the legal grounds are in place.
- If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke the same at any time with future effect. This, however, does not affect the legitimacy of processing your data until the date of revocation.
- You can also file a complaint with a supervisory authority.